Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A woman lied 7 women on the Internet: They face the misleading (Video)

Seven female student in "Brigham Young University" in Utah are inserted into the same trap by 24-year-old woman who spoke to them, claiming that it is male, writes Daily Mail.

Victims believed they were involved in a relationship with a male Mormon (believer) in the same state.
But were shocked when they learned that dealing with a woman named Kayla and lived in Texas.
All women were invited to show and face had Kayla Dr.Phil n.
"It was hard for me to be Mormon and gay. I had to say "We love you, but not for what you receive." I apologize and I'm sorry girls that I have introduced in my trap. However, it is up to them whether or not accept my forgiveness, "Kayla spoke Dr.Phil.
Some girls have forgiven saying that in other circumstances would be their wife.
The woman spoke for several months and for about a year with these girls, which was filed with the identity of a man named Keagan who studied in Montana,


No comments:

Post a Comment