Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Prostitute writes a letter to the wife of her client

"My dear wife! It is not through, but I know that your husband betrays you pay another woman to have sex. I say that because I do this job ", are these lines before that April Adams, prostitutes New York has published in a newspaper.

Adams is not directed only one woman in particular, explains women than men occasionally pay a sex worker.
It wants to provide women that if a married man chooses to have sex with a prostitute, meaning he does not want his marriage to end.
"Allow me one question: When was the last time you had sex three times a week?" And when was the last time he complained? Do not you think that he has decided to give up. Do not you think maybe he decided to leave the solution of the problem on my hands? The good news is that if your husband comes to ask me, wants to stay with you again. Is seeking to make as little mess as possible. Try to imagine if my country would be baby-sitteri, neighbor or your best friend. The list can be endless, but do not know if I knew what I mean ", follows prostitutes.
April manages to come to the conclusion, that the method of paid sex, does not constitute a threat to marriage after just a question of sexual liberation.
"Maybe you do not want him to come to bed with me and I cross-examine you again: When was the last time you made sex 3 times in a week? I do not mean that I will be happy for what it is your duty. But to say that maybe you do not have the desire to perform sexual intercourse often. You're tired from work, stressed, or he does not worry much about your pleasures like once upon a time. I understand that he is not worried either my pleasures, that's for sure. This is the essence. I am the secret ingredient in many healthy marriage, "concludes April.

No comments:

Post a Comment