Monday, May 11, 2015

How well do ladies to their chest?

Like most girls, the famous ladies do not feel so good about their breasts. While some are satisfied with the size, others will change something.

All the ladies have thought about "friends" them, reports Telegraph.
I do not know how to make them, since I never had. I always dressed girls wardrobe flat chest, while now suddenly I have breasts and keep saying: That to me is a miracle. A whole new world, said Mila Kunis.
When I moved to America, I felt differently. A few years ago my publicist said: "I think that will have to reduce your breasts, because no one would take it seriously." My mother almost did not suffer a heart attack. She said: "I will punish God will do to diminish your breasts." I do not regret that I did it - says Sofia Vergara.
If I'm not the top, carries no bra. If bears bra, carried only those - says Rihanna.
My body has been changed to photo-shop many times, because of different things and in different ways. Whether paparazzi pictures or posters for the film. When I photographed toples recently, I said: "Okay, can fotografohem with naked chest unless you zoom in or retushoni". No matter what shape you are - said Keira Knightley.
I was disappointed ... One time I was on the trip with her mother. We went to the church of the saints who have done wonders ... I've put hands in holy water and I said, 'Lord, give me a little bit chest. " And the Lord gave me - says Salma Hayek
My breasts have a career, I'm just marking them - said Pamela Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment