Tuesday, May 12, 2015

When the chief hurt candidate for mayor, Licking collaborator! (Video)

We can all become a little nervous when we are hungry, but when a politician in Italy, who had a dinner for his 200 loyal followers, discovered that food was tricked took the situation into their own hands.

Gerardo Bevilacqua has slapped a manager of his election campaign and then the chair, touching it to the back of the body, because the abused partner funding for dinner, transmits landscape.
The politician told local media after the video was distributed as online virus: "I do not regret anything, I told him to organize a dinner for about 200 people and with a budget of £ 10 per person. I gave all the money, because I had confidence in him, but instead of champagne, finished with bread and water. What kind of candidate if I know not to fight corruption even in my ranks? ".
Without repenting candidate for mayor he insisted, "I will do such a thing again, because it showed complete lack of respect for me and my guests.Who will vote on whether the dinner that was planned to be a complete holiday offering people dry bread and water? ".
Bevilacqua is running to be mayor in Cerignola, in the region of Puglia, in southern Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment