Wednesday, May 6, 2015

He is a pedophile, but here is the way how he decided to show!

A former student pilot, accused of stealing a plane from Las Vegas Airport North was arrested Saturday after allegedly confessing during the flight that his whole life was a pedophile who "had a weak moment" .

According to ABC News, the 27-year-old Evan Grant spent about an hour in the air, explaining an air traffic controller that he had done something he "never could turn back" and was "just trying to enjoy what is left on his last flight. "
Driver: "I am a pedophile, Tony. I have been since I was 13 years old ".
Grant continued by saying that he had done something to the child of a friend of his, which he had fought to avoid throughout his life, reports Telegraph.
Driver: "For 14 years, I have tried to do everything I can, just to change the way I thought. I could not. I do not know how to do such a thing. "
After landing, Grant was arrested for theft immediately to the aircraft, but police say he now faces charges of "adultery" with a minor under 14 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment