Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Things that every woman wants to know: If he betrays? How many lover have he had?

How often masturbate, why have severed the link with former girlfriend and how you loved, as partners have you had and what am I in bed - are some of the things spicy they want to learn.

Although often feigning things do not concern, women are equally curious as well as men, reports Telegraph.
Most often spicy things that they would like to hear from permanent partner or potential he will not take the liberty to ask, in order not to appear uncertain, possessive or simply strange.
Any delicate questions dealing with sex, maybe they would, but assume that the answer would be decorated, insincere or will avoid, while the people are aware of how some things are better not They know, because it could undermine the relationship.
The main questions of interest to women
With how far women have sleep?
Tell me straight, what am I in bed?
Why have severed the link with former girlfriend?
How often masturbate?
Do imagines other women during the time when she has sex with me?
Do you love me, and if so - how appreciates me with those that you love them before?
What excite you the most? What are your secret fetish?
Do me as wife material?
Do I have breasts too small? Do I have too large buttocks?
Have you ever cheated?

No comments:

Post a Comment